- Please make certain that your request includes the name of the deceased along with the name and date of the newspaper, page and column number (if provided) as listed in the index.
- We prefer requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests can also be made by mail to:
Adult Services Department
Marysville Public Library
231 S. Plum Street
Marysville, OH 43040
- Or you may call us at 937-642-1876, ext. 32.
- Whenever possible, obituaries will be emailed to you. If you prefer that we mail a copy to you, make sure to include your name and address.
- The indexing of our newspapers is a work in progress. If you are looking for an obituary that is not yet indexed, please contact us (see above) with at least the name of the deceased and date of death and we'll do a search for it. Requests for extensive research will be referred to the Union County Genealogical Society.
- There is no charge for this service; however we happily accept donations. Donations can be sent to the address listed above.
- You may also visit the Marysville Public Library and look up the obituaries on your own. Printing costs are .10 per page or you may save a copy of the obituary to a flash drive. For library hours and location, check our website: www.marysvillelib.org.
- The Marysville Public Library has only newspapers from Union County, Ohio. For other newspapers listed in the Obituary Index, verify which library owns the newspaper microfilm at: http://index.rbhayes.org/hayes/index/list.asp.
Marysville Public Library contact person:
937-642-1876, ext. 32